Florida Rural Water Association
2970 Wellington Circle, Tallahassee FL 32309/850.668.2746
To contact us, click here.
It happens to the best of us!
Like a lot of things our logo is getting old and we feel it is time for a change! So FRWA wants your input by asking you to submit your ideas for a replacement and win $500 if your idea is selected!
The Florida Rural Water Association would like to consider changing, updating, and improving its logo. The Florida Rural Water Association Logo Contest is open to all employees and employee family members, of Association Members, Individual Members, Florida Rural Water Association (FRWA) employees, and FRWA Board of Directors families.
1. 1. Submittals must be original artwork no copies or reproduction of other logos allowed.
2. Artist must submit both a digital copy on a CD and printed art on 8 1/2”x11” in size.
3. 3. Acceptable formats are .png .psd and .tif.
4. 4. Logo must be at least 300 dpi.
5. 5. Logo may be either vertical or horizontal.
6. 6. Logo must not, in the sole discretion of the Logo Contest judges, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
7. Contestants are not permitted to place borders, frames or backgrounds around their artwork or to place watermarks, dates, signatures or copyright images onto Logo.
Logo manipulated for effect.
A Logo Entry Form with Release (click here for the form) signed by the artist must accompany each logo to be considered for the contest. There is no limit to the number of logos submitted by an artist; however, each photo must be accompanied by a separate entry form with release. If the contestant is less than 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must complete and sign the Release by the artist portion of the Logo Entry Form.
Logos must be provided in both digital and hardcopy format and can be submitted in three ways:
• Mailed to Florida Rural Water Association, 2970 Wellington Circle W., Tallahassee, FL 32309; or
• Delivered in person to the Rural Water Association, 2970 Wellington Circle W., Tallahassee, FL 32309; or
• E-Mail to Florida Rural Water Association at email@example.com.
Contest entries must be received by mail or in person no later than 5:00 p.m., on March 31, 2014. Winners will be contacted after that date.
The decision of the judges is final. The Selection Committee to determine the contest winners will be five (5) judges, two (2) FRWA Board Members and three (3) independent judges. The judges will be provided the logo but not the applicants that submitted the logo. After the selection of first, second and third place winners, the logo will be matched back up with the applicant.
Logo Contest Prizes
Use of the Photos
Entry materials will not be returned.
The Florida Rural Water Association and its affiliates have the exclusive rights to crop or alter logo artwork for display purposes, if necessary, and for other needs as required or as they see fit. In the event that ownership of any logo submitted to the Florida Rural Water Association is contested in any manner, the Florida Rural Water Association reserves the right to discontinue use of said logo and disqualify the logo from the contest. Entries that fail to comply with the Contest Rules will be disqualified.
The Florida Rural Water Association and its affiliates have ownership and exclusive rights to use or not use the winning logo and publish the logos on their website or in publications, The Florida Rural Water Association owns and may also use the winning logos in other publications to promote the Association, such as on their websites, in brochures, in magazines, and for any and all other marketing and promotional uses.
For an entry form, please click
For an entry form, please click here.
New Workforce Resource Info
Looking for a new career, try one in the water or wastewater industry. Click here for more information.
FRWA accepting credit card payments online...
FRWA is now accepting credit card and electronic check payments online for new membership, membership renewal, and training payments. Please click here to go to a secure site to make your payment online. If you have any questions, please contact us at 850.668.2746.
Mercury BMPs for
2013 Membership Directory...
The FRWA 2013 Membership Directory. Click on the icon below to access a digital copy of the latest edition of the FRWA Membership Directory!