FRWA's policy on CEUs and PDHs...
A registration form and payment for each attendee wishing to earn CEUs/PDHs must be submitted prior to the seminar in which the CEUs/PDHs are requested. Due to problems associated with CEU/PDH recording, CEU/PDH forms must be obtained, completed, and submitted at the end of each CEU/PDH session. There will be no exceptions.
For Drinking Water, Wastewater, and Distribution System Continuing Education Units (CEUs) an Administrative/Processing fee (to ensure proper records are kept, tracked, and submitted per Department of Environmental Protection requirements). If paid five days prior to the seminar the fee is $50.00 for FRWA members and $80.00 for non-members. Payment can be made by organization check, cashier’s check, money order, Visa or MasterCard. If the administrative fee is paid less than five days prior to, or within ten days after the seminar, the fee will be $100.00 for members and $115.00 for non-members
- For Professional Development Hours (PDHs) an Administrative/Processing fee (to ensure proper records are kept, tracked, and submitted per requirements of the Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE)) of $90.00 will be charged. The fee is payable by credit card, money order, cashier’s check, or member system company check. (No personal checks or purchase orders will be accepted.) Payment for PDHs must be made prior to Seminar in order for credits to be issued to FBPE due to reporting time restrictions by FBPE.
- If employed by an Active Member of FRWA, you must be a Water Member to obtain the discount for CEUs applied to your water license and a Wastewater Member to obtain the discount for CEUs applied to your wastewater license. No discounts for CEUs/PDHs will be given to Individual Members.
- Payment for Seminars must be received within ten days following the Seminar to assure CEU credit. No CEU information will be submitted to DEP without payment in full.
- Payment for PDHs must be made prior to Seminar in order for credits to be issued to FBPE due to reporting time restrictions by FBPE.
- The CEU recipient must choose before the seminar if they want their CEUs applied to their water or wastewater license. CEUs cannot be awarded for duplicate sessions.
- There will be no partial CEUs/PDHs for partial attendance of a session.
- CEUs/PDHs are not transferable.The session title and session number will be different for each training opportunity.
- Information on CEUs are submitted to the regulatory agency by FRWA.
- The CEU form that will be filled out at the session will be a three part carbon form. One copy will be retained by FRWA, one copy will go to the regulatory agency, and the attendee will retain the pink copy for their records. Questions related to your records for FRWA sessions should be directed to FRWA, not the regulatory agency.
- An attendee that leaves the room while the session is in progress may jeopardize their CEU/PDHs for that session. FRWA understands and realizes emergencies and special situations will occur, but will be unable to jeopardize the whole CEU/PDH program for one individual’s special situation.
If you have any questions, please contact FRWA at 850-668-2746.