Select a Membership Type...
FRWA offers three types of membership: Active (Systems), Associate (Vendor), and Individual (Member System Employees). For more information on the three types of membership, see below.
To become a member of FRWA simply complete the online registration by selecting a member type below or contact FRWA for more information.
This membership category is designed for water and wastewater systems throughout the state. This is Florida Rural Water Associations’ only voting membership.
- Regulatory Representation
- Monitor Legislation at State and Federal Level
- Promotion of Funding for Projects
- FRWA Annual Conference
- Voting Privilege at Annual Membership Meeting
- Member of the National Rural Water Association
- On-site Assistance to Your Site at No Charge
- Rate Structure Development
- Training Sessions and Manuals
- Operator Certification Materials and Review Sessions
- Wellhead Protection Plan Development
- Resource Library Available Upon Request (books, slide presentations, videos)
- 800 Telephone Number
- NRWA Magazine
- Quarterly Newsletter
- FRWA Membership Directory
- Weekly eNews
- Access to FRWA Equipment
This membership category is designed for vendors and service-oriented companies. Benefits include advertising in our quarterly magazine, your company and link to your website posted on our website, discounts on exhibition space at our conferences, and your company listed in the FRWA Membership Directory and posted on our website.
- Membership Directory
- Numerous Training Sessions Each Year
- Legislative and Regulatory Representation for the Industry Over 400 Systems Visited Per Month
- Promotion of Funding for Projects (FRWA Financing Programs)
- North Florida Conference with Alabama Rural Water
- One Active Member List or Labels Per Year Available Upon Request
- Annual Conference (Must be Associate Member) Newsletter Advertising (Must be Associate Member)
- Company Listed on FRWA Website and Linked to Your Website When You Have One