Presentations and Other Information
The Florida Rural Water Association’s (FRWA) staff is an integral part of emergency response team. Each employee has a variety of duties that are assigned to them when it comes to providing assistance to our members in an event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane, tornadoes, flooding, etc. If system(s} are impacted by such events, we are prepared to provide such services as:
- Tracking events
- Coordinate equipment/assistances
- Pre-deployment of equipment
- Assets and personnel
- esponse and restore services
- Tracking assets (e.g., emergency back-up generators, pumps, motors, etc.).
FRWA is a major partner with Water-Wastewater Agency Response Network, a formalized system of 'utilities helping utilities' to address mutual aid during emergency situations. We have revised the Vulnerability Assessment template to help systems update the ones they have, suggesting that systems think about cyber security, climate change, and other items that have come about sense 9/11 and also include wastewater facilities in this template. The Association wants every member to be well trained and educated when it comes to emergency response preparedness and response, and will assist in every aspect of Emergency Response when needed. We take a very proactive stance with our members and help them to be prepared the best that they can be in case of an emergency.
If you have any questions, please contact Sterling Carroll at 850.668.2746 or Sterling.Carroll@frwa.net.
- Best Management Practices
- EPA Flood Resilience Guide
- FRWA ERP Guide PDF
- FRWA ERP Guide in Word
- FRWA ERP Template PDF
- FRWA ERP Template in Word
- FRWA ERP Template Simplified PDF
- FRWA ERP Template Simplified in Word
- Storm Tracker Info
- VFD Instructions
- Complete 10 HP VFD Instructions
- Instructions for Construction a VFD Control Box
- Innovative Naples Generator Design
- Standby Generator Sizing