Services Offered by our Wastewater Personnel
FRWA Wastewater Mission Statement
To help wastewater systems collect, treat, and dispose of effluent and residuals, while protecting natural systems and complying with local, state and federal regulations.
Florida Rural Water Association (FRWA) provides technical assistance and numerous services to assist its Members in the daily operations of your wastewater system. As a member of FRWA, you have access to various products and services, such as, training, wastewater equipment, on-site technical assistance and practical regulatory explanations.
Our Circuit Riders
The Wastewater Circuit Riders are available throughout the entire State of Florida and are able to provide technical assistance and evaluation of your wastewater treatment plant and collection systems, and disposal. Listed below are our wastewater staff:
- Central Florida - David Vice
- East Florida - Tim Plymel
- North Central Florida - Jamie Hope
- NW Florida - Scott Phillips
- South Florida - Allen Slater
- Professional Engineer - Sterling Carroll
- FRWA Engineer - Peyton Piotrowski
- Energy Efficiency Circuit Rider - Ahmad Abdul-Samad
- SRF Engineer - Michael Murphy
- SRF Engineer - Robert Holmden
- SRF Project Liaison - Rick Herndon
- Utility Asset Management - Mindy Hewitt
- Utility Asset Management - Dyana Stewart
- Utility Asset Management - Brian Feltman
- Utility Asset Management - Ron Nalley
- Utility Asset Management - George Glover
- Utility Assessment Specialist - Jim McLaugherty
- Utility Asset Management/SRF Project Liaison - Paul Thompson
For a complete list of all of the services FRWA provides, click here. This document is subject to change. FRWA services and personnel will not likely be reduced but may be added to from time to time so the old version of services may not include all services. Keep watching this site for the latest list of services.
If you would like a printable version of a brochure that was developed that contains the list of services, click here.
For more information, click on the links below:
Contact us regarding your WW Issues!