Please review the policy below regarding FRWA Training Classes
Onsite Training Classes
Minimum number of students required to hold a class
It will be understood by any host system that has requested or scheduled a FRWA course taught at their facility, that a minimum must be met of 10 paid registrants in order for a class to be held. This class is subject to cancellation if registration is less than 10 attendees within 10 working days of the class. If the class is cancelled, FRWA will notify you and may only refund one half of your registration fee due to administrative cost. Please be sure to provide your correct email address on the registration form so we can contact you in case of cancellation. FRWA encourages the utility where the training class is to be held and all attendees who register to contact others to register for the training class to prevent cancellation.
Types of registration and associated fees
There is no charge for those not wishing to receive CEUs, however if you wish to receive CEUs there is an Administrative Fee of $35.00 for FRWA members and $65.00 for non-members. Members who host the training class will pay a reduced rate of $20.00 for their attendees. Payment may be made by organization check, cashier’s check, and money order, Visa or MasterCard. If the administrative fee is paid less than five days prior to, or within ten days after the seminar, the fee will be $85.00 for members and $115.00 for non-members.
Certification Review Classes
Each attendee that takes a Certificaiton Review Class must pay an Administrative Fee of $35.00 for FRWA members and $65.00 for non-members. Members who host the training class will pay a reduced rate of $20.00 for their attendees. Payment may be made by organization check, cashier’s check, and money order, Visa or MasterCard. If the administrative fee is paid less than five days prior to, or within ten days after the seminar, the fee will be $85.00 for members and $115.00 for non-members.
Student cancellation and no-show policy
- To cancel your registration and make a refund request, please send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information:
• Full name of purchaser
• Your credit card transaction number (if applicable)
• A description of what you purchased (class name and date)
• Date of Purchase
• Reason for refund request
• Your email address
• Your daytime phone number
• Your mailing address
- Students who must cancel a FRWA course registration will receive a full refund if they cancel at least seven days before the first day of class.
- Within seven days of the course, FRWA will not provide a full refund. If a student must cancel registration within seven days of the course, the student may choose to be rescheduled in another FRWA class for the same paid amount or a refund can be provided.
- Students who register for and do not attend the course without canceling before the first day of class will not receive any refund.
- FRWA reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its discretion.
- Refunds will not be issued until after the course has been given.
Refunds are not available for FRWA online courses.
Students who sign up for any FRWA online course must complete the course within 6 months. If a student needs more time to take the course, he or she must reapply and pay for the course again.